Drop & Dump
- You can drop your electronics at our Retail location. We will responsibly dispose of your personal or corporate obsolete and outdated computer and electronic equipment according to OES standards
click here for drop-off details
- We are a Government approved Drop-off site for outdated equipment, and member of the Ontario Electronic Stewartship Program (OES)
click for information on OES
- We offer “good as new” excellent quality previously owned and surplus refurbished equipment at prices that can't be beat
click here for current deals
- New shipment of refurbished laptops and PC's starting at $49
click to see more
- New Accessories now in stock. Great prices on routers, webcams, new Dell keyboards, optical mice, printers and more!
click to view details
- We repair and service most computer models
- We offer home and business networking services
click here for service
- We purchase used computers, electronics, and telecom gear for either refurbishment or scrap more info
WELCOME to EDIWe breathe green life into old equipment
EDI is a technology hardware company giving new life to previously owned technology. Our strength is Asset Management and extending the life-cycle of electronic assets.As part of our Asset Management, we buy corporate computers and telecom equipment for cash so that you can maximize your return on investment.
Extending Electronic Life
Computers and electronic equipment can be given an extended life through refurbishment.
Secure Data Collection and destruction is an important first step in the process
Redeployment of Resaleable Equipment is a way to offset your investment and allow you to reinvest in new equipment
In the News
EDI is featured on the cover of the March Telecom Gear Magazine!
In February, EDI was featured on the front cover of Telecom Gear Magazine.
If equipment is deemed irrecoverable, we either recyle components or assign End-of-Life (EOL) disposal methods to reduce the impact on our landfills
- our environmentally responsible disposal methods are approved by the Government of Ontario's Electronic Stewartship Program (OES)
- reusable metals, plastic and glass are recommissioned into the market as raw materials for re-use
Current disposal methods are creating huge global issues and impacting our envirnonment
We also buy Metals!
We now offer buying and selling services in Gold, Silver, Palladium. Copper and Platinum
- we buy, refine and assay GOLD
- we buy GOLD, SILVER, PALLADIUM and PLATINUM coins, bullion/bars, jewellery
- we buy COPPER bars and chops
- we SELL precious metal coins, bullon and grains
- we also offer CATALYTIC CONVERTER recycling
For a complete list of metals we accept, and for more information, please visit www.edirefining.com
EDI Partners with Georgian College to help them Save Money with Recycled Aluminum and Earn Money from Scraps.